Superior Craftsmanship and Customer Service
James Tool has continuously increased its capacity over the last 35 years to provide a large range of precision machining services. Our team of over 120 employees are highly skilled and qualified in designing and building custom workholding solutions, non-production machining, and production machining. We utilize the latest technologies; CAD (Solid Works®), CAM (MasterCam®) and state of the art CNC machine tools to produce high quality precision parts.
Over 35+ Years of Precision Machining Services
- Develop, Engineer, and Build Custom Workholding Fixtures
- Build Only – Workholding Fixtures to Customer Supplied Drawings
- High, Medium, and Low Volume CNC Production Machining
- Precision Tooling
- OEM Replacement Parts (Ask about our Stocking Program)
- Value Add Assembly to Customer Supplied Drawings; stations, automation, material handling, etc.
- Large Horizontal CNC Mills – Up to 150″ X Axis Travel
- Vertical High Speed CNC Machines
- CNC Turning – Up to 21″ Diameter
- CNC Vertical Mills – Some with 4th and 5th Axis Capability
- CNC VTL – Up to 79″ Diameter
- Precision Grinding – Surface, O.D. and I.D., Jig and Blanchard
- Welding (Mig and Tig)
- On-Site Processes:
- Wire EDM
- Black Oxide
- Clear Anodize
- CNC Torch
- Direct Harden Heat Treat
- Deep Hole Drilling
- Vibratory Stress Relief Process
James Tool utilizes (5) Zeiss and (2) Brown and Sharp CMM’s
to ensure the highest level of quality
ISO 9001 and AS9100 (Aerospace) Certified
Learn more about our commitment to quality
Experience the Difference
Our team is what sets us apart from our competition
Our team of over 120 employees are part of our family and the reason for our success for the past 35 years. All of our employees are fully trained in multiple facets of engineering and manufacturing and are highly qualified to efficiently manufacture the highest quality precision parts. We provide access to the latest manufacturing and machining technologies including: CAD (SolidWorks®), CAM (MasterCam®) and state-of-the-art high speed CNC machine tools. This allows us to produce the highest quality precision parts for our diverse customer base worldwide.
Let Us Earn Your Business
To learn more about our precision machining capabilities please click the button below.