High-speed CNC Turning and Milling Capabilities
James Tool is a full-service CNC machining company with high speed CNC turning and milling capabilities. Our dedicated production facility, highly skilled production engineers, and machinists are capable of producing the highest quality low, medium, and high-volume production parts. With the controls we have in place, logistics requirements can be managed for any size volume of production machining. James Tool strives to provide the highest level of quality, service, and support for our customers.
Our team of manufacturing engineers develop the most efficient and affordable machining process. They also research innovative ways to utilize quick change workholding arrangements. We can therefore reduce spindle down time and pass the savings on to you, our customer, to provide the most competitive pricing.
Our approach to CNC production gives us the opportunity to provide a high level of service and quality while maintaining our price competitiveness.
CNC Production Machining
- 30,000 Sq. Ft. Dedicated Production Facility (Plant 2)
- Development of the very best machining process
- Production Quality Assurance Lab – PPAP’s, FAI’s, Sampling Plans, Serialization and 100% Dimensional Inspection on Critical Dimensions
- Visual work instructions on all production parts
- Custom designed quick-change workholding techniques are fully utilized
- Kennametal ToolBoss’ located in all machining areas
- Zoller pre-setters are used to assist in the quick-change process; All tools are pre-set and recorded prior to change out
View Examples of CNC Production Machining
Let Us Earn Your Business
To learn more about our precision machining facilities located in Morganton, NC please click the button below.