Proud Member of:
Non-Production Precision Machining
James Tool was originally founded to provide custom precision tooling, MRO replacement parts, OEM parts, and gages for various industries. We have the knowledge and over 34 years of researching and developing innovative ways of making low volume high precision parts.
James Tool continually invests in new equipment and processes that allows us to be highly efficient and offer competitive pricing. Being an ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified company; we follow very stringent quality control procedures. Our customers can be confident that all processes and procedures are strictly adhered to.
Our on-site capabilities allow us to be more competitive and provide on-time delivery.
- CNC Conversational Lathes
- CNC Conversational Vertical Mills
- Many MasterCam Stations
- Multiple Wire EDM Machines
- 7 Tank Black Oxide System (Heated)
- 8 Tank Clear Anodize System
- Direct Harden Heat Treat
- Jig Grinding
- O.D. – I.D. Grinding
- Surface Grinding
- Blanchard Grinding up to 84″ Diameter
- CNC Horizontal Milling up to 150″ X Travel
- Vertical Turning up to 79″ Diameter
- Deep Hole Drilling up to 72” Deep